Playa del Carmen
Located along the Caribbean coast of Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen is famous for its palm-tree-lined beaches and coral reefs. Pedestrian friendly 5th Avenue runs parallel to the beach and features blocks of eclectic shops, restaurants and nightclubs.
Point of Interest
Playa del Carmen is synonymous with fun thanks to the many hundreds of places it offers to enjoy, among them are the legendary and historical that gave life to the paradise that today is Playa del Carmen.
- Mamita’s Beach was founded in 2000, at the beginning it had only a modest restaurant and a smaller bar than what is now the main bar. Nowadays it is one of the most visited places and it also hosts the best music festivals that Playa del Carmen offers, such as the famous BPM, Corona Sunset among others.
- 5th Avenue is a pedestrian street that has its beginning at the Fiscal dock, the place where the Ferry is taken to cross into Cozumel, at the height of 1 st street. From this point you can choose to wear the swimsuit to enjoy the beaches bathed by the Caribbean Sea, or change the swimsuit for flip flops or tennis shoes to take a walk on this famous street. You can find a wide variety of shops where you can buy souvenirs, handmade cigars in stores, diamonds, designer clothes, perfumes and much more
- Aviary Xaman-Ha is a Mexican bird sanctuary, more than two hectares of space are home to two hundred individuals of forty-five different species.
- Xplor is a place full of adventures with many attractions such as: zip lines, snorkeling, jeep, etc. It is an unforgettable experience.
- 5th Avenue chapel It One of the oldest places also one of the most visited, located on 5th Avenue with Ave. Juarez, at the corner of the first park created in Playa del Carmen. Dozens of weddings are held annually in this parish.
- Coco Bongo Show & Disco (Playa del Carmen): The emblematic disco of the Mayan Riviera, its beginning in Playa del Carmen was in 2007, and is currently the reference point No. 1 if we talk about nightlife in Playa del Carmen
Is the head of the municipality of Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, located southeast of Mexico, and south of Cancun. It is within the tourist area called "Riviera Maya". The city (located at coordinates 20.62 ° north and 87.07 ° west) is washed by the waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico Playa del Carmen Mexico